In respect to the issues of confidentiality and protection of the customer’s information, it is important to consider the policy of cookie files use. These files register information on the browsing activity of the user and can be considered as bearers of the sensitive data. Cookie files enable to find out what pages you navigated, what buttons clicked and where you logged in.
Thus, if you have entered some personal data, passwords, bank details, these files can record this information or some fragments of this information. Files of such kind can be used by hackers and frauds for various dishonest actions, which can have unpleasant results for you. The security of cookies differs and can be more safe or insecure. It depends on the website and browser of the user. As you see, there are some concerns, which should be regarded when it comes to such type of files.
Usage of the Cookies by the Cheap-Essay.net
Our website has strict rules in regard to usage of cookies and you can learn what is used and for what purpose. Below we give the list of the cookie types and specify the goal of their applying.
- _ga, _gat, _gat_UA-26122131-1, _gali, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz – these type of cookies are used for detecting peculiarities of the user interaction with the website. This knowledge is used for various improvements and design changes for better user experience.
- _bcvm_vid_, _bcvm_vrid_, bc-visit-id, bc-visitor-id, hide_chat – these files are used for providing users with the webchat.
- com, super_domain_stat, partner_sub_id, partner_id, p__utmz, p__utmzt, p__keyword, p__keywordt, partner_cid, super_domain, partner_referer – by means with these cookies we track our affiliates (sites, which promote our service)
- APISID, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SSID, GMAIL_RTT, GOOGLE_ABUSE_EXEMPTION, OTZ, S – these cookies enable Google to track user’s preferences and activities.
- client_country, client_ip, client_start_time, order_page_time, last_visit, visit_count, first_visit_time, order_type, order_time, order_type_new, de_client, un, un1 – these cookies serves for customizing information for the user (for example, selecting information for corresponding country)
- PHPSESSID – cookie files of these types are used for providing a session for each user.
- datr, reg_ext_ref, reg_fb_gate, fr – due to this cookie every user receives a great option to share or live a comment via the social network.
Available Operations with Cookies
You can be sure that our company uses your cookies only for reasonable and required purposes. With the help of Google Analytics we investigate interaction of our customer with the website. Be aware that Google also receives data, which are generated in the cookies. They use this information for building statistics and various aims, which presuppose service improvement.
There is the capability to block and to switch off cookies, but as we have already mentioned such actions can influence your experience on our website and make some operations inadmissible. Anyhow, using your cookies does not provide us with any confidential data and our provisions are directed on the customer protection and delivering the most pleasant and effective experience.